Thursday 3 January 2013

Day Three

I took a day off from work today and went shopping with my mum - I have Christmas money left over that I don't want to spend on bills or cocktails, so let me off this once!

I actually only ended up with a portable iPhone charger and some cute Charlotte Olympia-esque kitty pumps from Accessorize. And they were both bargains so it's fine.
Tomasina Cat ballet pumps - £26 £13; Portable Charger - £20 £6 both Accessorize

I've been lusting after the Charlotte Olympia kitty pumps for so long, and these were such a steal that I couldn't resist. Plus, all my shoes are either heels, trainers or ridiculous platforms following summer's grunge obsession, so it was about time I invested in some sensible shoes. Justification over.

Fur bag - Primark; Spike shoes - eBay; Black jeans - American Apparel; fur gilet - Asda; Jumper - Asda

Another thing I'd been hunting for forever was a black fur gilet. They're such a simple item, but nowhere seems to get them right. New Look had a gorgeous one, but the back was PU leather, Primark had the shape spot on, but it was only available in blue (wtf?!), and everywhere else were charging beyond the odds. 

I picked this one up in Asda, of all places, whilst shopping with my mum for New Year's Eve table decorations, along with the amazing fluoro jumper.







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment