Friday 11 January 2013

Day Eleven

A depressing day of emails, meetings and trying to sort my life out. Days like this always encourage me to dress in a way that contradicts my actual position. So where I feel like I should be in horrible lazy clothing, I dress like I actually have some money/good stuff going on. I'm not the only one who does that, right?

In other news today, I found a pair of Jeffrey Campbells reduced from £95 to £20 IN MY SIZE ONLY, and I didn't buy them, which proves that I am slowly but surely maturing when it comes to my finances. I'm also kind of willing for spring to come early so it's been a pastely kinda day over here.

Blazer - H&M; Jeans - American Apparel; Jumper - charity shop; Shirt - eBay; Brogues - Primark; Bag - eBay; Coat - Primark; Necklace - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment