Sunday 6 January 2013

Day Six: Home Time

For the first time ever I felt absolutely no desire to leave my parent's house and come back to London. But I did, and tomorrow begins a new week of reality and responsibility.

Packing was an issue, and I ended up having to take a huge suitcase back with me because all of my things wouldn't fit into the one I'd brought back with me. Oops!


Boring, comfy travel outfit today due to spending half of it hungover and the other half sat on a train. In an attempt to keep up my New Year's fitness regime I also rejoined the gym, so we'll see how that goes.


Jumper - Primark; Hoodie - American Apparel; Denim jacket - car boot sale; Velvet leggings - Topshop; Frilly socks - H&M; Creeper wedges - eBay

When I got home my new phone case had arrived... And it's not too different from my old one! Clearly I have a very specific taste when it comes to phone accessories. Tack all the way!


I've got such a busy week ahead of me, including some pretty big plans to renovate my life, so stay tuned!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment