Friday 4 January 2013

Day Four

Another PJ day, leading to an evening out. Having a casual evening in Bristol before I head back to London this weekend so it's nothing too exciting.

Being poor, my recent evening outfits have all consisted of high waisted trousers and a plain top, but somehow I feel that makes them more reusable. Statement looks are more one-offs for me, and I avoid wearing them multiple times. Looks like this I can wear for months and months without getting bored of the outfit or any of the pieces in it.

Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell (via Sarenza); Fur collar - H&M; Gold necklace - eBay; Cross earrings - Primark; Turtleneck crop top - eBay; Denim jacket - car boot sale; Disco pants - American Apparel; Clutch - Primark


Since I've bothered to put makeup on today, you can even have a pic of the outfit in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment