Saturday 5 January 2013

Day Five

I've still managed to avoid packing my things, but it's time to head out for some drinks with my girlfriends.

Being used to dressing for city life in London, it's funny having to pick outfits to go out in little country pubs. I love to wear heels and hats and lots of leather, but it just doesn't fit in here at all. I try not to let it affect my outfits, but I definitely feel conscious of toning down my look for evenings out here!

Where I usually wouldn't think twice about putting a bowler (and some 6 inch heels) with this outfit, I'm more than likely going to chicken out and keep accessories to a minimum tonight.


Chiffon shirt - Topshop (via eBay); Jumper - Topshop; Pearl collar - Primark; Leather trousers - Topshop; Pumps - Accessorize; Bowler hat - Primark; Handchain - Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Haha you definitely shouldn’t tone it down for the country! I bet the old grannies and country bumkins love it :) I love what you wear !!

    ReplyDelete