Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day Fifteen

I've spent most of today searching the internet for winter outfit inspiration. I never look at anyone else in a jumper and jeans and think they look awful, but I can't stand the sight of it on myself. It just feels so boring and uncreative.

As it turns out, most of the world seem to wear shorts in winter, because it's not -500 like it is in London, so all in all it was a useless waste of time, unless you're immune to sub-zero temperatures and are happy to wander around without a coat.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspirational pictures, and I know what you mean about feeling unimaginative in jeans and a coat though I believe I'm slowly falling into that trap!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of winter but I love the fashion.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete