Monday 7 January 2013

Day Seven: Return to Reality

Real life has officially started again, and it's come as quite a shock to my system. After two weeks of waking up whenever I wanted (never before 10am), my 8.30 alarm felt like the worst thing ever.

When I finally crawled out of bed, I popped to the Post Office to pick up these babies that had arrived during the holidays. I'd been looking for a pair of casual boots for so long since my Dr Martens destroy my feet. I can't wait to wear them, so expect to see them in loads of upcoming posts!


Didn't have much time to pick an outfit this morning, and since I've just been rushing from one place to another all day, comfort was the main factor yet again. I hate having to dress comfortably, it feels so unattractive, but I was far too sleepy to care today!

Cricket jumper - car boot sale; Wet look leggings - eBay; Brogues - Very.com (via eBay)

I did actually take some pictures in this outfit but I look half asleep (because I was) and now I've been to the gym so that's not happening!
Hope you've all had a nice Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment