Wednesday 23 October 2013

Winter Is Coming

This week, my summer dresses and winter coats have swapped places. Dresses shoved to the back of the wardrobe, my rail is now weighed down with about 20 coats, because despite hating winter, I seem to subconsciously collect outerwear.


This weekend I went back home to the country, where I topped up my winter wardrobe some more. East London might be great for vintage finds, but there's nothing like small town charity shops for real one-off bargains. Outfit posts to come!

My obsession with ugly yet beautiful knitwear lives another year, starting with this guy.

For more sensible days, I topped up my endless collection of striped tops.

I won't lie, I bought this mainly because it looks like loads of Tooty Frooties. It also matches (read: clashes) perfectly with my new Vans.



My mum tried this on and looked like a complete 80s throwback, so I bagged it for myself! It didn't come with the fur collar, but I probably won't ever wear it without.

When these jeans were in H&M it was literally impossible to find them in anything under a size 12, so THANK YOU to whoever gave them in to Oxfam so that I could finally pick them up for £3.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment