Saturday 26 October 2013

October eBay Love

With a long running eBay addiction, my Wishlist is always over flowing. Here are some of my favourites this week. Some I've bought, some I'm just enjoying looking at for now.


1. Ripped Skinny Jeans - £3.99
2. Totoro Onesie - £18.99
3. Cut Out Floral Blouse - £13.99
4. Dogtooth Jumper - £13.90
5. Neon Jumper - £12.99
6. Sleeveless Fur Vest - £16.49

It's a bit mean of me to have added the boots as they were a one off find but I LOVE them so couldn't leave them out. I've been looking for cute ankle boots that don't make me feel frumpy so hopefully these will do the job. 

The Totoro onesie arrives this week and is the softest, cosiest thing I've ever worn. It also has a zip so you don't have to take it off and freeze every time you go to the bathroom. Genuis!

With the rest being shipped from China, I always put together outfits in my head that I've forgotten by the time it all arrives. Maybe this time I'll make a note so I can update with outfit posts once they're here.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete